- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 large shallot finely minced
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 12 medium new or Yukon gold potatoes unpeeled (2 3/4 ) pounds
- 2 bunches watercress stems trimmed
- 3 green onions
- 3 large sliced radishes kept in ice water in the refrigerator
Combine vinegar, shallot, and mustard in a medium bowl. Whisk in oil. Season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
Boil potatoes until almost tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into 1/3-1/2 inch thick slices. Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper Grill potatoes over medium high heat until golden on both sides. About 3 minutes per side.
Mound warm potatoes on top of water cress. Sprinkle with green onions. Spoon vinaigrette over potatoes. Top with sliced radishes.