(Adapted from Food and Wine Magazine)
- 1 pound frozen baby lima beans
- 4 oz. crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 3 tablsp. chopped fresh mint.
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Thinly slice 4-5 radishes and soak in ice water
- 1 small loaf of focaccia thinly sliced and cut in 3×3 in. pieces.
Puree all of the ingredients in a food processor. Serve on 1/3 “ thick small toasted slices of focaccia with a thin slice of radish on top. (Toast the bread at the very last so that it does not get too crisp,)