Gabrielle Welch, founder of Welch Wellness, educates, supports and inspires women and children to help prevent disease and embrace a life of wellness through nutrition, green living and life balance. Gabrielle’s passion is to empower moms with the knowledge to make better choices when it comes to cooking, buying groceries and especially eating on- the- go.
Most of my clients are busy moms, who know they are not doing all they can for their family’s health and seek help from an expert who can give them guidance and support to achieve their goals. Welch Wellness’ Real Food Family Balance System helps busy moms get their kids off junk food and make healthy eating easy, convenient and fun. The Simple Green Living program teaches moms how to avoid and eliminate toxins that go in, on and surround their children’s bodies to help prevent and reduce allergies, asthma and other increasingly common childhood epidemics.
As a mother of a child with asthma and allergies, I have a personal interest in and passion for helping moms who have children with one of the four A’s: asthma, allergies, ADHD and autism. For many years, I have been educating parents about the necessity of reducing our kids’ exposure to environmental toxins, both in the food supply and through products we bring into our homes. Currently, in the U.S., more than one- third of our kids are affected by one of these four new childhood epidemics and the numbers are growing rapidly each year. There IS a direct relationship between junk food and processed foods and our kids’ academic performance, behavior and health!
I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach and graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. I also have a Nutritional Consultant degree from The Global College of Natural Medicine as well as an MBA from Baylor University. Most recently, I became a certified Dr. Sears’ L.E.A.N Health Coach for children and families.
Can I help you?
- Are you part of an active family with a busy life who has tried time and time again to get your family’s nutrition and eating habits on track?
- With all the differing information on health out there, are you confused about what to feed your kids?
- Are you just too busy to plan meals or shop for your family and need someone to help you?
- Are you tired of your kids behavior from being on the junk food rollercoaster?
- Do you struggle nightly with meal time battles and trying to get your kids to eat “real” food vs. junk food? (i.e. vegetables, not chicken nuggets!)
- Do you feel like you never have enough time to cook and have a healthy sit- down dinner at home?
- Do you order in or go out all the time?
- Do you or your child struggle with cravings?
- Do you have a child with asthma, allergies or ADHD?
- Would you like to spend more time as a family around the dinner table at least one night a week?
There is no program that is right for everyone. As moms and parents, it’s our job and responsibility to give our kids the opportunity of health. My job as your nutritional consultant is to help you navigate the confusing world of nutrition and health. I will help you develop a personalized program that works best for you and your family so you can switch from the junk food on- the- go syndrome to building healthy habits that create a healthy family. I have been advising parents on their kids for years and this really works! I am raising three happy and healthy children and want to share the secrets of my success with your family, too! My ultimate goal is to teach you that you CAN prioritize healthy eating for the whole family and fit healthy living into the context of your busy lifestyle, and it can be easy and fun.